Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Tim, you dropped 85 pounds on an all fat diet?

And some protein. I stayed under 20 carbs a day, no sugar, no alcohol. My problem is always those hot summer days which DEMAND any good IPA beer.

Mostly went like this;

Breakfast- 1/2 pound bacon or sausage with 2 or three eggs.

Lunch- Crab leg, shrimp, burger patties with cheddar cheese, blah blah

Dinner- Prime Rib, Crab leg, barbecue ribs made with splenda or stevia instead of sugar in the sauce, green beans, burger patties, shrimp stir fry, new york strip, filet mignon, lobster.

It gets a bit boring but I can eat all I want, no limits. Your body goes into ketosis and just burns up the fat you have stored.

When I get bored of this I'll switch for a few weeks and go 2000 calorie straight diet and then switch back after a while.

An all fat and protein diet is very expensive to be on and about triples your individual grocery bill but you have to suffer to get what you want smile

Seriously, high cholesterol, what's that? High blood pressure, what's that? It just pizzes off the doctors when I go in for check ups and they ask how my levels are so low. My main doctor is a bit, shall we say "normal". When I told him what I did, he told me that's exactly what he does.

I just got a new pond, I made it twice because I aint so bright.