TJ, sorry for the late notice, but I'm going to have to bail out on the sweet deal in Cambodia for 2015.

I've got a narrow window to divert funds to invest in a fully digital remastered, commemorative CD of Julio Iglesia's mostly unknown basement tapes with Jimi Hendrix on guitar, cut at Muscle Shoals Studios in '76/'77 (and possibly 2003, from VH-1 Studios).

While the tapes have never been authenticated, nor actually found, the guy who's heading this venture up seems to be a fine, upstanding, Vietnamese chap. While he was only born in 1988, his uncle's third grandaughter's, step-father's mid-wife purports to have had an eighth cousin who had a mobile Vietnamese/Swedish cook-van that operated in Alabama circa 1980.

As the story goes, Alabama was going through a culinary renaissance, or more of a revolt, against the very popular 'soul food.' Apparently, Julio, and Jimi I suppose, got caught in the middle of a food war. As we all know, the times that have the most civil strife consistently produce the best music.

Phuc assures me that we can turn over about 6 million units before Christmas '15. Now, you guys know me, so I of course, asked: "Have the tapes even been located?"

Phuc assures me that we're good to go, so with a per CD sale price of $31.99, I'll be sitting pretty to go strong into Uganda for 2016!!!