Maybe this is a dumb question, but I have to ask. Is CCVD a realistic possibility?

The last two days, floaters are appearing in higher numbers despite the aeration and attempts to feed. 13 yesterday, and today about 20 so far. They are seeming to float up today by the hour.

A few things that I have noticed: A number of them float with head up, tail down for a while before finally going belly-up. Also I see what appears to be internal bloody areas on some of them, maybe 20% of them. The first few that I saw I was wondering about a parasite. Any time that I walk around the pond today, I will see a number of live CC right up next to the shoreline, in barely enough water for them to fit in--just laying there. I nudge them with my foot and they will generally swim off, although some come back to almost the same spot.

Also, as opposed to the first time that I threw food out almost a week ago, the fish will hardly show any interest in food. I realize at certain water temps feeding may be erratic, but it just seems strange that a week ago they were swarming to some food, and the last 3 days that I have tried to feed...they won't touch it.

I happened to see an article on CCVD, and it seemed that they mention as symptoms a number of things that I am observing. Hard for me to believe that I got diseased fish directly from the stocker like that, but I wanted to ask if that was a possibility, or likely coincidence.

Thanks in advance!