Originally Posted By: EngineerGuy
Coach B, thanks for the heads-up. I'm in Eastern Coffee County, so not too far away. And we certainly had the same type of weather that you are describing. As I mentioned, we just stocked 10 days ago so that is all the weather that we had. I feel for you on the fish kill. BTW, seeing the comment that esshup made regarding APS, I'm wondering where you get your fish from? They were the only ones that I could find so far that delivered into this area.

Esshup, thanks also for the tips. Wish I had those numbers in hand before I bought the fish to begin with, but at least that gives me some ideas of which direction I need to go.

You are not alone. Many people come here after they have a problem. What's good about this place is that there all sorts of people here, both in the pond/fish/weed control business and people with ponds. The member base here is so diverse with regards to their profession, that just about any question you have about anything (even not related to ponds) can usually be answered.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).