You can read the above to get more of the story on what TJ and I have done but here is my latest observation....

After 2 weeks to the hour my pond has dropped 2.75". Prior to SoilFloc treatment my pond would've dropped 6.5" MINIMUM. So my water loss has been cut down by more than .25" per day. In fact I think it's been cut by well over that as my geothermal is not dumping water into my pond at near the rate it was 6 wks ago when I took measurements prior to treatment. Unfortunately my geothermal water input isn't a variable I can get a good read of without putting in quite a bit of effort. But it has been running at least 6 hrs a day less than 6 wks ago.

Again I spot treated along the dam of my .6 Acre pond where I assumed the majority of my seepage was occurring. I only used one unit! I'm shocked by the results so far. Much better than expected. I still plan to add at least 2 more units in hopes of sealing it up even tighter and have my geothermal water become overflow into my larger pond below.

Just a Pond Boss 'sponge'