Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
I see problems in a lot of areas. I don't have a problem with Doctors earnings. They spent a LONG time educating themselves and it ain't cheap.

At some time in the future all medical professionals with be hospital employees.

Dave,

No problem with the fact that they spend a lot of money on their educations and deserve a hefty compensation for their skills. And medical school is tough for even smart people Ive been told by folks that went there. (Although a state vet for the Indiana BOAH I know told me some of her friends that were't accepted to vet school made it to a medical school).

I have more of an issue with out of control hospitals and other health care corporations. And there is a difference between being sufficientky compensated and fleecing and gouging people.

My mother-in-law retired from a career in billing and coding. She turned in doctor in because he demanded she pad the bills. She also worked for a Catholic hospital that was anything but saintly.

The system will eventually implode on itself. It can't continue on the track it's on. Just not sure which will implode first: health care or outrageous college fees.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 09/24/15 07:48 AM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.