4Corners, thanks for the tips. When the nightcrawler bite starts slowing down I will switch tactics to your recommendations to see if I cannot get more. 100 LMB is A LOT but I am sure all that fishing was fun!

We caught 1 more LMB last night and 1 this evening, total of 11. As we were fishing tonight the sun was setting and I looked across the pond as my wife, 7, 5, and 4 year olds sat with poles in the water across from me and my 1 year old was running around behind me playing in the grass and I smiled. This is why we built a pond, so all the heartache from LMB is really not so bad. smile

On another note, we have caught over 50 RES in the past week. We stocked 150 with roughly 30-40 mortalities, so we have caught quite a few of the original stockers. They look great, big and fat. Tonight I am pretty sure I caught a bluegill but want some verification. He is 4.5 inches long. Thought it was a little weird as we haven't seen any up to this point.

Bill C., can't thank you enough for the heads up on the nightcrawlers, kids (and the wife and I) have been having a blast fishing every evening after dinner!