Yeah, you're right about misguided.

About a year ago, I needed something done by a gun smith. I told him there was no hurry. He responded with that saying. I've been turning it over in my mind for awhile. Then, I decided to get started with that thought process and have accomplished a lot of little and a couple of big things that are always too easy to put off. I am, by nature, lazy, slovenly, and don't like to be confrontational.

I'm making lists. On most I'm following through and am developing some impatience with those that tell me they will do things and leave me sitting around waiting for them to show up. I recently needed some repair stuff done. When the guy didn't show up on time I called and got no answer. I called several times. By the time he called(the next day) the job was already done by someone else. I figure he was turning his problems into my problems and I'm through with that.

Of course, as I'm sitting here looking around me at the junk in my office...........

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP