I am new to this forum, but found it while trying to get information on soilfloc. Like most people on here I was at the end of my rope with my leaking pond. I had 4 leaks in the dam that I could see the water running out of and down the dam creating a mud field at the foot of the dam. I had tried putting a concrete collar around the overflow pipe, that didn't work. I removed the overflow pipe recompacted clay in the hole and trench, that didn't work. I was contemplating totally rebuilding the dam structure at an estimated cost of $5000 when out of desperation I searched online and found soilfloc. I called their office spoke to a very knowledgeable person who got me set up. I applied the product as instructed and within 48 hours my leaks had 95% stopped and at 4 days had completely stopped. this product is absolutely AMAZING!! I fixed my leaks for $500!!! It is not difficult to apply but it is a pain to clean off of your boat, and I would wear clothes you don't mind throwing away when you are done. Once the product touches water it begins to gel, and if you are sweating it gets everywhere. But it is worth the little bit of pain to fix the leaks.