Thanks guys and Al we seam to think along the same lines but you are steps and steps ahead of me, but I am trying to catch up. smile Honda pump, got one, great pump. I also have a TS pump (champion I think) and have to replace it every couple of yrs, the Honda keeps going and going. It even ran one time after I added diesel(poured into 1/3rd tank of gasoline) in the fuel tank by mistake. it ran for about an hour, spewing blue smoke before I realized what I had done. Dave is that the DD u speak of?? smile I had to drain the oil after that mess up but it came right back on line with little effort. I hope to start next week on the small pond. And Guys, I already have an addiction to the big pond, so this will just feed my cravings even more. And snrub, I have been a bike rider all my life, have owned many of them. About 5 yr's ago, I woke up with chronic nerve pain in my back, it stopped my bike riding. And since I have always had fire growing out of my hair, I had to get some wind in it, I bought the 427 Corvette convertible. it has not replaced my bike riding desire, but it's close smile

Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy