Originally Posted By: SoSauty
I put in an email with my senators, Sessions and Shelby. They are good strong principled men, but may be in the minority. The EPA appears to have backed away from this power grab. Yet likely the agency will learn from this foray, wait for the controversy to go away, then attempt some expedient no ethics power grab again. It's a good time to prepare ourselves by understanding just how the agency could affect our pond management. Glad the neighborly chicken problem was resolved without resorting to fried rooster recipes. They're good for bug management.

Given a better vantage point, man has always been able to glimpse something evil on the distant horizon. I'm just not sure I need to climb to the top of the mountain to try and justify my need to sound the alarm.

As I've stated in other fairly recent threads on this subject, I do believe the EPA would love to take control of my water. I just feel the time for them to be able to do so, hasn't arrived. And I doubt it will take place anytime soon. Be prepared, yes. Be paranoid over it, no.

Note: The chickens have entrenched themselves into daily life around our home. Still wonder where they're roosting at night, though.

Last edited by sprkplug; 08/26/15 08:48 AM. Reason: added note

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.