Originally Posted By: Sunil
We've gotten several complaints about this thread, FYI, so it's good to see it return to a more civil and pleasant interchange.

The exchange has been very positive. Some would like their ideas to carry the day by poo pooing basic foundational principals that had(has) made America the most prosperous and beneficial nation in the history of this planet. It is civil for sugar coated clichés to be confronted by reason.

After learning about the EPA, yes, they are illegitimate constitutionally and cause almost as many problems as they solve presently. What a shame it would be to say, "all well, there has to be change." Let's step up to our civic responsibilities, and bring on positive change, such as state govt.s being responsible to the concerns expressed here. Chickens are fluffy, (and fun to discuss for a break) but I'm primarily interested in info enabling me to make intelligent decisions as a civic minded pond owner.

I plan to inoculate my new pond with 10,000 gal of creek water. Ethically, either the water comes from the creek, or I catch the 10,000 gal from runoff preventing it from entering the creek, plus it's legal, for now. Will I be able to do so with another property in the future?

The local public 120 acre fishing lake is closed this year for renovation. All catches are to be reported. When it reopens, will it be legal for me to remove a half dozen RES to plant in my pond if the EPA gets charge?

Last edited by SoSauty; 08/26/15 03:42 AM. Reason: has not had; good insite Cecil

Self-educated rednecks, the real intelligentsia.