Originally Posted By: BradVV
Sorry no picture to back it up - forgot the camera (duh!)

Don't you just hate that? Or, you have a camera and no one available to help you with a photo.....so you're doing the contortionist selfie thing, trying to balance the camera, and the fish, while making sure everything is in frame.

With all the talk of how big brother is always watching, I think the govt should turn that to their advantage by offering a big fish photo service. For a reasonable monthly subscription fee, you get an app for your phone that allows you to communicate with an agency spy satellite, and all you need to do is hold the fish up towards the sky and smile.

If the technology really is as good as the internet wants me to believe, it could probably even scan the dimensions of the fish in 3D, and give me an accurate Wr. No need to weigh the darn thing.

Forget all the analysis of North Korea, I want to see monster sized Northern Bluegills. Park a satellite over my ponds and I'll do my best to provide some worthy photo ops, and I promise not to look directly into the laser light.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.