[/quote]
Canyoncreek, I suspect we get to hear about a significantly high portion of the "problem" ponds here on PBF rather than all the successful ones. After all, if a person has a problem with a pond, what are they likely to do? Do a web search to see if they can find information that could help. What do they find? Pond Boss Forum. But how many successful pond builds are out there that never have reason to seek out pond advice (or don't know they need it) so don't ever discover PBF or report on their successful pond?

There have to be hundreds of ponds in the two closest counties around me, yet as far as I know not one owner other than I am on PBF. Closest PBF member to me that I know of has property probably 50 miles away and the next closest is likely half a state away.

My point is, we likely hear of the "problem" pond that is likely one in hundreds of relatively successful builds. [/quote]

Good point, snrub. On the other hand, many ponds have reverted back to grass because they couldn't hold water, or the emergency spillway wasn't built properly. We don't necessarily see them, but they used to exist.

Even ponds that do hold water usually have issues such as weeds, loads of small underweight bass, algae, etc. Pond Boss can really help folks even when their pond is well constructed.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160