Originally Posted By: John Monroe
Bass lover thanks for the pictures. You have a lovely pond and area. I love the clarity and grasses growing in your pond. That clarity with grasses along with the verity of fish that no doubt have plenty to eat is hard to get.

The wood dock you just rebuilt is something you may want to maintain with a sealer. I originally built mine of treated wood and put a sealer on it but didn't maintain it over the years. What happens is the wood over a dozen years starts to check and splinter.

I'm 81 now but I see a lot of you in me. I sailed, kayaked and built a lot of water related stuff and now take picture of my pond area that I enter in photographs shows. You take great pictures. Good luck in your future.

Here are some pictures.
This is my favorite kayak I built for all around use and sailing.

Of all the ponds I have seen on pond boss yours is the one I would like to have.

Thank you for the kind words!

At first I wasn't sold on the clarity, solely because fishing was tough. But I have since decided that I love the clarity and hope that we continue to have such wonderful level of clarity. Snorkeling is fun, shooting video underwater is fun, and seeing all the wildlife is nice.

LOVE your yak. Very nice, very sleek. Feel free to send that down to Georgia on Santa's sleigh wink