congrats huntmaster. Your fish look great! Of course the unwanted/unexpected fish might monkey wrench things a bit but you can work through that too.

I'm on the west side of the state and you have about a 1 year jump on me when stocking.

Do you trap crayfish or get a sense of how many of them survived?
My GSH look like yours, yours look fat/wellfed. Have they spawned for you if you can tell?
Perch show great growth and look good!

I suspect I may have one or more unwanted bullhead, how did you catch yours? I also have a stirred up pond that I didn't have before. I need to check if my aerator 'silted' in and is stirring up the bottom or if I have some bottom feeding activity.

I have a few crayfish but was considering a order of 100-200 papershells. I don't have any SMB to eat crayfish but if there ever are babies I imagine my perch will go after them smile

Our pond isn't very big for fishing, and I'm trying to get a handle on the balance of weeds/algae. So far the algae is minimum on the edges, maybe my tilapia are nibbling at it and doing some good, not sure. I see a little algae maybe in the background of your pictures but it looks like yours is 10% or less of pond surface which is good for the pond forage base.

So good to see other Michigan ponds with successful forage base and good fish growth!