Update 21 July 2015:

Camelot Bell largemouth bass fingerlings introduced into Team Bass' pond this morning. Pictures to follow. But first, just from curiosity I dropped in 3 small minnows into the container holding these bass and instantly the minnows were attacked and swallowed. It was great to see the action from such small bass. Other interesting notes include the jumping characteristics of these bass and the light coloration almost with a blue hue (I'm colorblind so to me it appeared almost light blueish but to non-colorblind it might be different coloration). These fingerlings were jumping all over the place!

Container with the fingerlings:

Beautiful markings and coloration. Note that the post processing darkened the tone of the bass, they were lighter in color than these pics present them as.

Releasing the fingerlings to their new playground.

In addition to dropping fingerlings into our pond I also populated our water garden pond at our home with a number of Camelot Bells. I plan on rearing a number of them at home, controlling the feeding schedule and diet, and then transplanting to destinations as they reach sizes that lend themselves most likely to survive predation from larger bass.

Closeup of bass introduced into home pond.