Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
timshufflin - There is a free issue of PBoss magazine to download on the Home Page.
http://www.pondboss.com/
Subscriptions are $35.00/yr for 6 isssues.

If you peruse the Subjects in the Common Pond Q&A Archives section, I have created Contents for each year of publication for all the back issues. There is a Table of Contents for each issue with a short description of the article plus at the end of each year there is a fairly detailed index of all the issues for that year. I am about ready to post an index for the most recent 5 years of issues.
http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=22&page=1

There is limited information about trout in the more recent current issues. However several years ago (mid 1990’s) Mike Mitchell frequently wrote about trout and cold water pond/stream management. Example Jul-Aug 2006: TO RELEASE OR NOT TO RELEASE… High Country. Mike Mitchell provides in-depth discussion for catch and release of trout and the related implications of growing large trout in small waters plus a good discussion about the differences of various hook types including barbless hooks on latent hooking mortality. Effects of fly fishing and spincast angling are discussed.

PBoss welcomes anyone to submit a draft yours words article describing your pond and how it is managed. PBoss is always looking for more pond related articles. The editor (B.Lusk) helps you polish your works for creating an article for publication in the magazine. Readers look forward to reading about your pond adventures, mishaps and successes. Pictures always help tell your story.

Well thank you very much Bill Cody. Here the information was all this time right under my nose. I'll start reading and consider a subscription.

I already read the leech article, didn't like what I read, no way to get rid of them except sunfish was given frown I pray the leeches don't find me. Well the human kind, of course, already have.

Last edited by timshufflin; 07/09/15 01:45 PM.

I just got a new pond, I made it twice because I aint so bright.