Well after all the rain this year, we did get a chance to see how we did and what we need to adjusted.

First off, the Topias are doing well. The CNBG in Georgetopia are eating every time we throw food regaurdless of the time of day, but it is the most turbid pond on the place. Moretopia is also doing well. But Extratopia seems to be slow.

On a better note, the CNBG in the big pond are spawning like mad!! I have observed three spawns so far this summer in this area and four other areas in the pond. I am finding little BG all over the place and we have taken over 150 LBs of CC and LMB out of the big pond so far this year. Also according to my records, we are holding our LMB RWs to around 109% on average for all LMB caught over 15 inches. I have only released one 14 inch fish back into the big pond as it was also a 110% RW fish.

It is interesting to watch the LMB swim through and see if they can find a quick meal. My observations say they get one about every 5 hours or so. I do not know if they are different LMB, or the same few, but I do see two or three that look very familiar...

Here are a few of the YOY from the big pond.

On a more immediate time frame, we found this on sunday. It has to be the reason I became an ace on saturday. I see a Viking funeral fire in the future. This just has to go.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%