Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac
Very nice SMB, Theo.
Do you have a number that size that are still on feed? Mine seem to go off pellets when they get around that size, at least as best as I can tell.

Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Steve, how have you been feeding the bass?

I've got about a half dozen within a couple of inches of that size that show up 4-5 nights a week when I hand feed the BGxRES Aquamax 500/600. They swim around and under the dock making the really big splashes. (I am fortunate that 1) my wife cornered the local market when Purina had production shut down and that 2) the stuff is back in stock now at the local mill.)

Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
Excellent Smallie Theo. It is one of the bigger pond raised SMB posted here so far which I think means you are the SMB pond raised "leader" to date. Keep up the good work because there are several others here with smallie sizes right behind you.

I have one that is considerably larger that hasn't been landed since late 2013. (It has broken some lines last year and this year.) I am dying to get that Smallie documented.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]