Hello Boburk very sorry for your problem. I take quality control very seriously, but I can't be everywhere all the time to oversee things, and I am sorry if my guys let one slip through.

Our HSB pond has very very very few fingerling LMB present, and they get beat up when we harvest HSB from the pond. Actually these few LMB get so beat up in this process that they are not intended for stocking, and are normally easy to spot and remove when we net your fish. The HSB that you purchased were 8-10", and I can verify the size. If you received an accidental beat up LMB with your HSB then I apologize, and surely it was only one fish since you purchased 8 HSB. Hopefully you removed it from your pond, and if not, it looks like it will die anyway. In my opinion, there is no chance that you received 8 LMB instead of the HSB. I simply to not have a vat of beat up LMB fingerlings that could have been mistaken for HSB, even by my hispanic employees.

I will insist that you did not "get taken", that you did not waste your time and money, that this was an accident (not intended), and that you did receive most if not all of the HSB that you intended to stock.

Our customer service department can be reached by calling my cell phone direct at 979-571-9481. I encourage you to call or text me direct with your problems or concerns. I may not catch every call, but I will get back to you. This line is open for everybody.

P.S. I am not sure where HBG got inserted into this thread. We have not been stocking any of these fish.

It's ALL about the fish!