George, the HBG were small. Small enough that I feared they may just be food for the bass. Nothing that large in with them. The large fish were in the tilapia bag from Overton's. The bass and tilapia mixed together.

Sprkplug, I live on two acres on the edge of town. Back yard has a 5 ft tall fence around it (1.5 acres). The only ponds I know of near me are below mine. Mine is fed from runoff. There is a drainage ditch (normally dry) that catches rain from the church next door and my yard. We have lived here since 2008. I have never seen any fish in the pond...and it was dry a couple months ago.

I planned on asking questions, etc, when I got to Overton's (about food, aeration, if I could get 100 CNBG instead of the 60 I got. etc) but when I got there all I saw was two Hispanics. One that only spoke Spanish while I was there, and the other that didn't seem too interested.

In hindsight, I wish i had taken more pictures, but the bass were in with 4lbs of tilapia, so I don't think pics of the bag would have shown anything.

Anything is possible I guess, but I fear my 8 HSB are actually 8 LMB. I have been In contact with Overton's, but don't think I will know for sure until next spring when we start fishing it.

Sean

Last edited by Boburk; 07/04/15 09:22 AM.