Oh, by the way, Al here's the mugshot you've been wanting smile

We left Fireishot to set out for Lusk Lodge to meet with The Pond Boss himself, Mr. Bob Lusk.

Bob was gracious enough to take some time out of his busy schedule to visit with us, leaving us each with two books; Perfect Pond, Want One? and Raising Trophy Bass, signed and autographed, as well as the newest issue of Pond Boss magazine hot off the presses!

We also fished the catfish pond where Fatih once again outfished me!

After leaving Lusk Lodge we headed for Springfield, MO as Fatih wanted to get some footage of Bass Pro for his documentary.

From there we headed to CMM's place in Windsor, MO.

There we were greeted by CMM and like the others, made us feel very much at home!

We relaxed a while, then headed to the pond for some flyfishing.

But not just any flyfishing, and as we can't rival Sprkplug's attire provided him by YolkSac, CMM was sure to have our own Fishtitution gowns to continue the "trend?"

We then got in some target practice with CMM's .45 cal Ruger, where Fatih wanted to place a bet. Needless to say, I lucked out, even on the double or nothing so he got to pay for my next buffet dinner smile

We did some flyfishing that evening before a wonderful home cooked lasagna dinner made by CMM.

Then after dinner we went back out for the evening bite with Fatih and CMM in one canoe and myself in the other, so I apologize for not having any fish photos.

But it was an outstanding evening with Fatih outfishing me once again, catching LMB, BG and HBG.

What made the evening for me was CMM's husband Michael sitting on the dock singing and playing his guitar. It was a surreal moment for me that I will never forget!

He also captured this which will surely be the background on all my computers!

Fatih, CMM and her husband Michael in front of Michals prized Galaxie 500:

Next was another 8 hours on the road, heading to Esshup's place in Indiana, updates to come!

Keith and Fatih

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES