Bob and Rah I appreciate your efforts to nudge these discussions in the right direction. Thank you, I appreciate it very much.

In my mind, it's a simple formula: We can exhaust ourselves by identifying the characteristics which differentiate us [theology, politics, etc.] and exacerbate that negative situation, or we can focus upon the things which unite us [love of family, fishery and pond management, pursuit of becoming better land and water stewards]. I strongly recommend pursuing the latter avenue - as it not only fosters a positive, science rich forum environment in which we all prosper and can enjoy - but it's the reason Bob and Mike built the forum in the first place.

FWIW, there's probably no lengths, legal or illegal, I wouldn't go to assist one of my PB brothers if one found themselves in need - despite the fact we may have opposing sentiments/opinions on issues. My friendship will never be contingent on whether you eat on the left or the right, rather based upon the merit of your character and how many cocktails or pounds of tannerite in which you indulge me. So, please, focus on the details which unite us - and PM me for my address so you can ship some tannerite my way in time for the 4th.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]