Originally Posted By: esshup
With the title, you also have to change the last post made, so the replies have the new title. With the forum software, just changing the title doesn't change all the titles in the replies automatically. I'll change the title in this reply then all the subsequent replies should have the new title.

Thank you esshup! One other question. I've started a few other threads about getting grass to grow on clay, and dropping gravel for SMB beds. Should I leave those as separate threads, or roll them into this one? I received a lot of good feedback on getting the grass to come up. I guess it would be easier to find in a search if I left it alone. I just don't want to clutter up the website.
FYI, we received another couple inches of rain yesterday. I hope to get back there later today. More rain coming. I may be testing my spillways! I hope I won't be losing too many fish if water starts going over the emergency spillways. (If the 12" pipe can't handle the flow.)
Thanks again.

Last edited by SetterGuy; 06/29/15 12:03 PM.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023