Originally Posted By: Rainman

Mike Lisk has called me on occasion to transport fish for him. Mainly, he has Hybrid Striped Bass, but has expanded into feed trained Largemouth for the Toronto area...the market is massive there. I'll have to go see Mike and at least try to help silence his Regenerative Blowers...The whine from them is as irritating as it gets!

As for the area he is in, Wildwood is loaded with lots of overpaid city people wanting a rural lifestyle.....the type that want to see deer meandering in their front yards, and then wanting the city to shoot the same deer when flowers are eaten....I have stocked one pond there, for a friend of Blaine's, and helped another be dredged. there are plenty of farmland smells to be "enjoyed", and rotting fish is only one of them.

Hey Rex! I live near that guy! Don't confuse us with the rich folks in Town and Country. We shoot our own deer out here. I had seven in my front yard this spring. (Didn't shoot them.)
I'll have to get ahold of this guy for some Hybrid Striped Bass..

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023