Nice going finding this link so quickly on the web.

I had a dispute with my neighbor who's 12 year old son was firing a high powered pistol and a .22 rifle into my 5 acre pond area. The neighbor's house is bound on two sides by paved roads and the other two sides by my pond area, that I consider my front yard. I spend most of the hours in a day there enjoying my special heaven that I have built from bare ground into my park pond heaven. I was at the pond one day and a bullet came zinging by my head. I walked up to the kid and told him if he didn't quit firing into my pond area I was going to call the Sharif. As I turned my back and walked away I was met with rapid bang, bang, bang, bang, bang fire. I thought I was going to be shot in the back. The Sharif came out, and NRA type, and grilled me, do I even know what a bullet sound like coming close to me. Being in the military I told him I have fired every kind of weapon and had been on a special night operations to demonstrate bullet ricochet using tracer bullets and how they reacted. Then the Sharif said the kid was probably shooting up in the air. I said no, I could take him right now and show him a bullet at chest level in one of my trees. He refused to go take a look at it. The sharrif left saying the kid was in the country, second amendment rights and he could continue to shoot as he had been doing. I said OK. Then I have the right to starting to shooting over their 1 1/2 acre of land. His mouth dropped, he got into his car and left. So who's rights are the top priority in my case. The sharif thinks the kids rights to shoot in the country supersede my rights to enjoy my retirement and not to be killed.