Guys,

First of all , i want to thank to Todd Overton for what he has done for me. Thank you!

We have done a lot(!) since the time i shared an update. And most of what we have been through was posted by Keith and Bobby. I will make little additions.

Bobby Rice, Emily and their friends... These guys are from another planet! They eat shark, own freshwater ponds with saltwater fish, own a frozen(taxodermy) lion in their basement, drive monster trucks. He sent me a message saying "bring those snappers to me. i need some in my pond". laugh I want to thank Bobby for everything he has done for us, including that great dinner...

We didn't have luck with casting for LMB during our houseboat trip but i got 2 LMB with trolling. Neither Keith nor i believed we would catch a fish with trolling but it happened smile .

Gar was one of my dream target fish to catch during my trip. I caught 2 of them. I tried real hard to catch more. I cut a part of nylon ropes of the boat and made a gar lure(when they bite the nylon rope , their teeth get stuck) . But none bited. The next day when i was on the bass boat at least 5 gars bited my buzz bait. Unfortunately i didn't have my gar lure to catch them.

Selfie with a 10 ft gator.He wouldn't leave. Keith tried to lure him away from the boat with some bait. Suddenly gator bit the bait. Keith almost got a gator on his hook...

Discussing what time we will be meeting for our Pensacola charter with Josh and Selina.

Hook accident smile .

Finally we played pool with Keith. He is a high class player. I thought i was a total loser but he said i was an upper C class. Yayy! smile

Allen(Fireishot) is not a man you can't fit into words. This guy is simply so cool! He has that style which makes you relax and feel like home. I really, really feel like i am home here. I can go , open the fridge and get whatever i want to eat. I somehow don't feel shy. Sorry if i am being over emotional but i really don't want to leave him. smile

And i am not gonna say "fishing wasn't good here , but it was great to meet him". Fishing was greatttttt!

I have been to 6-7 states so far and fish(especially predators) don't bite. But here they do bite...

One my my dreams... Catching tilapia. Why a dream? Because i have them in my aquariums.

We caught some bait fish in the afternoon but only 1 of them was fine when we started fishing. And this is what i caught with this bait.

After we ran out of bait i started casting watermelon fluke. For 10 minutes i got a fish for every 2 strikes. Today i was out there for bass fishing again and i caught 3 more in 45 minutes. I lost 3 of them too. Thanks to my guide , Dave Davidson. smile

Coming true of another dream... Catching bream with fly fishing. Almost every cast for 45 minutes was ended up with a huge bream on the line.

We were on a striped bass charter today. Everyone got 2-3 large stripers(around 5-6 pounds each) . I got a nice blue catfish. At the end of the charter we started jigging for smaller bass species and each of us caught 2-3 fish. It was a great 4 hours!

And Dave Davidson... Ok. I had some misconceptions. For some reason i thought Allen and Dave were around 40 year old guys. Maybe it is because they both are super cool! It was a pleasure to be around Dave and listen to his stories, full of his wisdom. As we both told to each other while we were shaking hands before he left: "It was a privilege to meet you!" .

Last edited by Fatih; 06/26/15 09:19 AM.