Originally Posted By: SoSauty
I'll chime in with much caution. The constitution came about due to circumstances more profound than todays' social whelms. Brittan can't provide services or control the abuse of their children, just the tip of the iceberg. America has been great due to individual freedom and a populace that can generally be responsible to freedoms. Brittan is already lost and I don't want to follow their lead.

The EPA has a hand in planting non-native wolves in the Rockies, destroying 75yrs of conservation success. The EPA has a hand in the politically created drought in California. Who wants to protect water turkeys as an "endangered species?"

State governments have their problems just as the Feds. Yet at the state and local level there's a chance to correct problematic policies. Big problems can be resolved without washing away individual responsibility and hoping bureaucratic entities will make people behave.

Man's rights and freedom was created and advocated by God. The Bible restricts human governance to the self defense of a nation and to issues of justice. America wholesale adapted this during its' founding. This unleashed the greatest innovative betterment of mankind in the history of the world. No good can come of letting the EPA have more control. I, for one, think lead is OK, and self determination should be preserved for posterity.

If there was a "thank you" button, I'd hit it for you. Unfortunately there's only about 5% of the population left in this country that "gets it" and understands what in the heck you're talking about, I am on of those 5%. Thank you for being a Patriot!

I just got a new pond, I made it twice because I aint so bright.