whats the best aeration system/ bang for the buck for this pond?

I have another post in which I wanted to use a 3/4 irrigation pump. I am learning that the power bill be too high so I need a system. I would love a windmill but not sure it will give me enough push. So whats a nice system for the money?

OK, I need some advise. A little background first to help. I built this pond that I have on 175 acres approx 9 years ago. I did not live in the area when I had it built I lived 500 miles away in Nevada. It was build my a pond developer who does numerous ponds in this area.

That said I understand that I need to get rid of the willows on the damn now that I have moved here and done some studying and as money allows I will do so by buying a chains saw and getting rid of them.

I rent my upper pasture to a rancher who has cows on it for approx 2-3 weeks a year. They get the very tip of the pond for water. I need the funds for the rent, plus it allows me tax benefits as it shows some income or I would keep the cows off. Besides I HAVE to have the cows to help maintain the intermediate wheat grass.

So, this year I am getting some new algae on my pond a secondary type and my grass is spreading in the shallow ends.

I simply can not afford an expensive aeration system at this time as I am trying to sell a rental home and another piece of property to try and afford to build a home here as we are living in a 5th wheel and small structure attached to my shop. I live on pension which does not go very far.

So I am trying to attempt to do some of aeration on the cheap. Not knowing a thing about it I am reading a lot. Aeration seems to be the first option.

I have a few catfish in this pond, (unknown how many/ could be a hand full) as U put some babies in here, maybe 5-6 fish, years ago. Yesterday I was given permission to catch some small mouth bass from a private pond and put three small 8-12 inch bass in here. I have tons of frogs and some other small bottom fish that I found in a minnow trap on here in an attempt to see if I had any baby catfish, as thats how I caught the originals that I put in here.

Pond is approx 12 feet deep at the deepest and goes down to maybe 9-10 in the late summer.