Yeah I agree with removing some of the bass. Hard to believe I know that in a 60 acre lake you could have to many bass... The little bass tho are eating machines!!

Here is one thing this year all of a sudden I noticed on my pond. I went out fishing one morning for bass only. Well did I get a surprise when I caught like 3 generations of bass. I had 16 to 18 inch I had 11 to 13 inch and I had them 8 inchers. I was like ohhhh man time to start plucking me some bass! Those 8 and 11 inchers will devastate my forage base to the point where my bigger bass will suffer! So I started keeping everyone I caught this year to help out! Their bellies were so fat! Dang things are eating everything!! So you need to think on a scale of every bass I keep say under 13 inches I am saving that many more BG for my other bass!! Between that and maybe restocking some more adult BG things will start to turn around but it will take a while!! Throw in a few more xmas trees here and there or PVC trees and things will start to turn. Once again think baby steps here cause there is no quick big fix! But even if you put in 6 more brush piles a year making some of them fairly shallow it will start to help I think!

Good Luck man,
RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!