Originally Posted By: gully washer
From other people's experiences along with my own, the trespassers in my neck of the woods have usually been teenagers or young adults. Often, it's a temporary thing, for they usually grow up and move on to bigger and better things in life.

If an older, serial trespasser IS encountered, that too is likely a temporary thing, because such a person is likely mentally inept, or too stupid to remain a free member of society.

I would also hazard a guess that the vast majority of vandalism perpetrated on vacant property is done so by teenagers .............. Especially drunken teenagers.

With 30 acres, once a full time resident along with a couple of good dogs is known to be onsite no one in their right mind is likely to trespass over a fence. There is no perfect solution for securing a vacant property, but getting to know some of the neighbors is a good start. Most landowners share the common interest of having their private property respected. If it appears that you're surrounded by idiots, sell immediately.

Agree with this. Nice.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.