Originally Posted By: RAH
BTW - Livestock confinement laws have been on the books almost everywhere for a very very long time.

Right here. This is why I know the new EPA mandates will not affect me in any way. Let them make all the laws they care too. Enforcement is another matter entirely. This is why I refuse to get all bent out of shape over this. I think many place greater emphasis on the "audacity" of someone daring to make a new law, rather than actually considering whether or not that law will affect them.

I'm not wired that way. I don't get offended when the government tries to exert itself. I expect that. I hold no romantic expectations of a government by the people, for the people, so rather than lie awake worrying about the EPA's plan for my ponds, I just assume that everything they propose will pass, and begin concentrating on the implementation. Is it feasible? What's the time frame needed to make it feasible?
Where will the funding come from? Is this funding guaranteed? What will happen when the political climate changes in 2016?

Most often, and that includes this very instance, I find the logistics needed to implement such a fiasco render it virtually useless right off the bat. Problem solved, as far as I'm concerned.

The government wants to make a law outlawing the wearing of red shirts on Tuesday? Fine by me, no complaints here.

Let's see em' make it work.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.