Originally Posted By: Fatih

Guys i am sorry if it is inappropriate to ask but this is a pure men community smile . We use water to clean our arse laugh . Using coke bottles isn't really practical. Any suggestions for this purpose?
For years, dirty underwear (aka, skid marks) have been all the rage here in the US. Fortunately, as of late, the use of moistened baby wipes is gaining in popularity. Perhaps someday, we as a nation will become more advanced in terms of personal hygiene, and adopt the advanced, yet simple technology known as the bidet.

Although as Americans, I doubt that we could keep it that simple. I'm sure that we would have to go bigger and better. It would probably involve more pressure, higher volume, and the necessity to wear a seat belt. Something along the lines of a complete colonic irrigation.

Of course, we would have to change the name, because after all, "bidet" is a little "Frenchie" sounding. The name, "Freedom Flush" comes to mind. laugh

Doctor Oz, says that 'real' men use baby wipes after pooping. lol

This road trip sounds like a blast, guys. I'm stoked to follow the progress. Happy trails! smile