He he he The cop chasing you reminded me of a stunt along time ago. My buddy just picked up a new street bike, a Suzuki GS1100, I met him at his house. He asked if I want to give it a whirl so I took off and man did that bike fly! I was crusing down a residential road about 60mph when I passed a cop, well rather than slow down I sped up and the chase was on, I could easily out run him but everytime I tried to get to my buddies house I was blocked or another cop would show up so I kept getting farther away from his house, At one time I had 3 cops trying to get close enough to me to ram me but me being a old dirt biker I would cut the yards and switch back the other direction, finally when I got back to my buddies house he had the garage door up and waiting for me, he could hear all the sirens and cops everywhere, and as soon as I flew into the garage he slammed the door down. then knocked the hell out of me. He couldnt ride his brand new bike for 2 months and when he did ride it he would be harassed by the cops. Luckily he was much taller than me and had a different helmet otherwise he wouldnt of been able to ride it at all, I know very stupid but man that was a big thrill at first than it got to a point where I was going to jail if I was caught. We rode for another year but I sold my bike thinking I was riding on borrowed time since I had been ran off the road twice and rear ended once. I figured it was time to get ride of it so I picked up something much safer.. rail buggy which I promply rolled it 3 times blowing out all the tires and cracking a rib. I had that sucker for along time it was a blast!

A little snow, Please!