jaymac, you have not said how large your pond is so I am not sure if u would see them or not. But in my case, I added only 5 lbs of tilapia to a new 3.5 acre pond. I had no predators so I added them to reduce the FA and after introducing the lmb in the future, I would take some of the pressure of the CNBG by using the tilapia fry for the new lmb. So I tell u this as only to let u know where I am coming from when I say, I have only seen 1 tilapia since introduced and he came to the feeder one time. But I have little to no FA that I can see and so I am guessing they are still there. And I will also say that I have added a lot of fish I have not seen since stocking. An example would be, I added 120lbs of fatheads and I used to see them come to the feeder but now I just see thousands of FH fry and never see any of the original stockers. I have never seen a Redear and I put in 1850 of them. I added thousands of CNBG but I only see a maybe a hundred or so at the feeders. And I have only seen one dead floater cnbg and only maybe 20 fhm floaters out of thousands added. Haha, I have no idea where they all go, but I am sure they are all there.

Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy