Bruce if it is that good it needs to be in the PB funnies "Thanks and farewell" http://www.pondboss.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=002291;p=1 but I don't know the post you are talking about.

Thanks Rad !!

CB1 :

I once had a bad experience towing stone that shifted on me in a different trailer, and caused my van to go out of control as the trailer fish tailed. The van landed on it's side and I had to kick my way out of the windshield to get out. I was not hurt but it was a very educational experience on the dangers of hauling heavy loads!

I know a fish farmer that hauls a tank in the bed of a dual wheel truck. He had to stop abruptly once and it was all he could do to keep from getting crushed in the cab by the tank that was pushing it's way in.

Dennis :

I love the story of your rock load and dead van. Great story on the hauler that almost got a large enemia (never wrote that word before, so it may be mispelled).
Good point on the oxygen tank. I once saw an article that said a gas cylinder fell out of a pickup and knocked the head off, it went 200 feet up and then destroyed 2 parked cars after it came down. I see gas cylinders laying loose in a lot of the local farmer's pickups, tailgates open... I bet there is a law against that.