I believe what TJ and Dave wrote says it quite well, stuff I was thinking but not able to put it into words.

In the past few months, there has been an obvious decline in some contributors presence. Very important ones in my opinion. Won't get into names, but they all have there reasons and I imagine those reasons are all varied and warranted. They are the "great elders" so to speak. In the meanwhile, I have noticed a lack of response to some help because of their idleness, and you (Tony) have jumped in there to help them when it seemed silent. I see that as a good thing.

Those that are joining the forum now, might only get to know you (and others in this timeframe). They will look upon you for guidance, a great elder and knowledgeable leader. When it is time that you are gone, I can only believe they will feel like you do now..... Life's cycle you might say? ...One reason why we all need to enjoy those around us, for it won't last forever. Those particular behaviors, that knowledge, those dishes.....