Those of you that know me some from here at the forum also know I did a lot of my fish stocking before I found PBF. I now have what I call "On Mutt Pond." So what is the downside, other than hybrids, of dropping one male GSF in a pond with BG and PS? I am not going for some record of some pure species, just playing around with "what if." I also have one LMB in with six SMB. My puddle is small, what the heck, I can always easily start over.

This thread is for those PBF readers/members that aren't looking for a trophy this or a trophy that pond. Just good fishing on a Sunday afternoon with friends or family and, if ya get lucky, a fish fry at the end of the day.

Enjoy the time, life is not forever. Watching a little guy catch their first fish is your reward!

For you kindred spirits just looking for a good place to fish, I do not expect a lot of replies to this thread as it really doesn't fit the norm but, I will do my best to coax opinions out of some of the pros along the way. I hope you enjoy the view from Mutt Pond!

Happy fishing!

Bill D.

Attached Images
Purdue.png
Last edited by Bill D.; 09/03/19 05:50 PM.

[Linked Image]
Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New!