Sorry guys, I'm not trying to tease anyone here, but I need to get with Mike and Bob before I start popping off. I just wanted to mention I'm working with it, and may hopefully have a solution to present soon. I also need to learn a lot more about the product before I start offering any advice - it's not a solution for everyone - and it may not have even worked for me long term. Excessive organic material/silt and vegetation impacts its' efficacy significantly - so I need to learn about that before I start recommending it. It might end up being a solution for newer ponds only - I need to learn more about this. I believe early Spring and late Fall are probably the best application times when vegetation isn't established - so application now for most of us isn't ideal anyhow. Lastly, I'm trying to work out a discount for PB members - this isn't proving easy - but I'm working on it.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]