Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Called my hatchery contacts up north, they do not raise nor stock PS. Sorry man, made several calls today trying for you.

What the heck, you didnt call me TJ. I guess I dont have any PS anyways,...

MNFish in my earlier quest to find RES I found a guy in Iowa with them adn REX had a contact that could get me some, the guy in Iowa was more northern and I that the fish would do better, but in retrospect I would have rather worked with REX and his contact even if the fish werent as northernly.

This was back in the Dave Willis days and he helped in my quest a fair bit, and there was talk of his Gravel Pit with small mouth and PS in it and trying to find a way to make it legal to get some out of there, but I opted for the RES. If you could find a contact in SDSU Maybe you you strike up a good conversation.

Aslo silver dollar sunfish target snails also, if you can find some of them.

Skudds fill a vary similar nitche to snails but I doubt they could totally displace them, but scudds tend not to act as a host to the same three parasites, white grub, yellow grub, and black grub, But I am still very under versed in my grub knowledge and have read a few things suggesting it is possible to skip a host sometimes.

Water is the basis of all life, by design!