I wanted to take a moment before I get on the road to go pick up a couple of feeders. I just wanted to tell everyone here about the piece and tranquility I experience in my life when I visit at the pond. No fishing yet because all the fish are to small so I just set there along the bank and watch as the fish feed on the surface. I can set there for hours. I have never been able to set that long. I was walking the pond yesterday when a 12" bull frog jumped in the pond. He was big and looked like superman flying in the air as he jumped into the water. The wood duck boxes I put up, brought in one pair of woodies and they circled the pond as I walked the pond. I had 4 types of fish eating birds around the pond. Not real happy about that till I thought about the Nature of things. There is a lot more to tell here about the pleasures of being a pond owner but I need to get on the road. I am sure others here have seen a lot more than me but I just wanted to pass along how happy I am to have a pond in my life smile

Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy