I was down to Gulfport to the Red Cross main area. I was informed that all the food was prepared for the entire Mississippi devastated area from this one location. They are shutting down and making preparation to pull out, I was told. They will finish all projects started but the food area is being shut down. I believe I was informed correctly as I surveyed the situation. This has a very serious outlook as there are many still in need. We still have many in tents and are unable to cook as they are not setup for serious camping. As you look at many areas you can see there is a real need for help. I hope to get my partner and go out again this next week to look for the most needy. At this point we are not giving up just because we are not aquainted with the people in need. We will be checking them out closely. I am late again sending out the statement concerning the books. It is my fault as I have many irons in the fire so I must put a fire under myself. One of the resons I have held off turning in the checkbook as I hoped to get out and help others-poor excuse but it is necessary as many know to turn in the checkbook to verify everything is all right. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as they are needed.

paul weatherholt