We went looking yesterday and calling on some very needy people . We get the names thru a pastor and 2 people connected with the school system. We also talk with many others so we have a large variety of people giving us information. We also help some that need work and are temporarily laid off. Their is work if a person looks hard. Todate we have given sparingly to several and the total amount is in excess of $2600. We have depleted our funds at the present time and the books will be checked in just a few days. I always worry when I give money that some will be scraped off the top, rest assured this is not happening and all monies are being passed on to the very needy. The lack of insurance does not make any difference as our evaluation is on other things. You can make a difference if you desire.
We have some more needy people so I am attempting to reach some of you that desire to be of assistance and have not been involved. I am just the avenue that the Lord is using and you will receive the blessing. Pond Boss is being discussed in each and every call I make, I also make it clear on where the money is coming from so there is not any confusion on whose money I am giving. I also realize some are unable to give and I accept that this is their limit.

paul weatherholt