As you may know, Fatih will soon be embarking on a really cool trip with many GREAT destinations in the USA. I know his excitement is way over the top!

Anyway, we're hitting Lake Michigan instead of a pond, for Coho (Silvers), Steelhead (Big RBT), Chinook (Kings) and Lake Trout.

There is a program, with certain participants, called Catch and Cook.

This is where if you take out a charter, and an affiliated restaurant will prepare your catch, any way you like.

Being in contact with the owner of "Old Boys", she explained how it works. (Jacks is another place across the road that I have to check with)

This is a specialty service they offer, but a charter group can select up to 3 different ways they like their Salmon prepared, and anything goes!

Here's where you come in.

Think about it, and what you would do with sides, salads...

I have about 10-11 weeks to turn this in, but am posting early because I know you guys/gals will come up with some killer stuff, and want it to be covered well.

There may just be a prize involved as well if any of the boy's choose "your particular" posting "in this thread" on how they want their fish prepared and what goes with it, so blow their socks off!!!

Let's see where this goes, and have fun.

Thanks!!