Hey Guy's,

Last year I jumped straight into paying a contractor to dig me my dream .8 Surface acre Hybrid Bluegill pond. Yes I was that guy that did very little research, had no written contract and got the raw end of the deal (no one to blame but me). So all winter I have been angry mad at myself pumping out the rain water run-off of my $16,000 4' deep Louisiana Gar hole. Waiting on this summer so I can hopefully get it complete this year by a real contractor with a contract in place. It held water over winter, roughly 1'-2' with all the rain we had.
Yesterday I was finally able to get a soil sample done very near the pond (future house pad).
Samples were done at 4', 10', 13.5', & 20'. I wasent able to be there due to work. But I am told that "beach" sand was found at 15'. Also was told there was no clay. I relayed that info to my New Pond guy and he said "not good". "But, lets wait till the final report comes out." He Says we are looking for 20PL or greater.
What else on this $1,700 Soil Sample report should I be looking for if anything when I get it. Is the >20PL starting down the right path? The main objective of the soil sample was the house pad, but trying to see if it will help any with future pond completion.
Thanks for any feedback, one way or the other I am determined have a pond.
Chad