Ok guys I have a question and maybe it's in the wrong category here but. In my past discussion with my fish guy, he mentioned winter FA. About 45 days ago I had FA growing from the bottom of the pond near the water well input and some FA was attaching to some of the structure in the pond also. Water temp hung around the low 50's and pH around 7.2. The water visibility was around 15" with a green water color. We then had our snow and ice storm and the water turn clear with 3.5 foot of visibility. Today there is around 25" of visibility and the Ph is 7.2 and we have had a lot of rain. My FA is no longer growing from the bottom of the pond. I still see some on the pond structures but it looks like the FA has died back. So was it winter FA? The water still has a green color but has it lost the nutrients? I am feeding 3 times a day. So would u use a fertilizer here or just let the fish food fertilize? The pond water checks out good. FM are tearing up the food but I don't see any CNBG feeding.
Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy