Originally Posted By: JKB
Keep loosing my posts.

Michigan Charter is going to include Fatih, Lovingliving, Esshup, and myself.

It will be toward the end of the trip, so good timing.

Thank you, JKB! My bucket list is about to get much shorter! This is crazy, and I know Fatih is overwhelmed with the offers and generosity so many of you have shown!

Fatih and I Skyped (that is so cool!) for nearly an hour today, and what a neat guy! I'm also lucky enough to be able to travel with him for around 30 days of his trip, likely beginning in GA (unless he changes his mind after our Skype visit wink ).

This guy wants to fish!!! And catch as many different species as possible, making a documentary along the way to show his friends and family back in Turkey who don't have the same fish/fishing opportunities that we do.

There are many states Fatih would like to visit so once he has a list narrowed down, which so far may include NY, VA, GA, the Carolina's, FL (Miami for Peacock Bass), possibly TX (and who knows what in between), IN, IL, MI, etc., I may be asking for some help or direction from anyone willing to be on a calling list if we're in your area, for recommended fishing/fishing holes, and to be sure we don't end up somewhere we don't want to be!

This is Fatih's trip and I'm lucky enough to be along for the ride, and will not impose on offers any of you make with Fatih, but also want to help when and wherever I can!

Thanks in advance and I'm sure Fatih (or myself) will keep you posted!

PB Rocks!

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES