Originally Posted By: Fatih

Let's make a little calculation: 7 days in MI and IN + 1 day driving + 7 days in NC + 1 day driving + 3-4 days in GA and SC + 1 day driving + 7 days in FL = Less than 30 days. I tell you what... I don't know if everything goes like this but unless i love a place and stay there much longer , i might have a good shot to be in Texas. I just don't know how to drive there? Too far away... Should be 3 days of driving for my sleepy eyes. Leaving the car in FL and flying to TX and rent another one there, will be little too costy for me but let's see...

Definitely talk with anyone you're looking to meet up with and compare schedules, set out a tentative calendar, look at the traditional weather forecast for those areas during that time frame, AND (AND THIS IS KEY) look at what you're fallback plan will be if anything happens. Example; life. smile You're to meet someone, but there's a death in the family, an illness, etc. You can't plan for everything, but have an idea of what you can do if something outside of your control happens. I did this a lot for international travel. So if you can travel to an area wherein there are 2 or more things to do in the event that one falls through you're not left holding an empty sack.

Bill and Basslover , if i will leave the kayak in the USA why pay 500 dollars? Extra baggage prices are just so sick. Guess i should find someone to sell it before leaving. Sure i would like to buy a decent one.

Oh I wouldn't leave the kayak unless it was cost prohibitive for you to take back with you. Find out what the airline extra bag fee is then find out what shipping will be, you may find it cheaper to simply ship it versus paying the airline extra bag fee(or vice versa).

Basslover i know GA is very good for fishing. Can't wait to fish together. I definitely want to go with advanced elements. My researches say it is the best for this price range. I might consider leaving the pump and paddles in the USA, to get the weight down a little.

Advanced Elements is a solid choice. If you have to or choose to resell it you should be able to sell it without a lot of work. If it looks like you're going to need to sell it consider advertising it wherever your final destination is in advance so you have time to work a deal out.