Epoxy works great if the prep is done correctly. If not, it peels up in large pieces.

Look into a clear sealer like some garages do to their service bays. The stuff that I used on Mom & Dad's driveway, garage and pole barn was discontinued. It would have made the floor slippery but I mixed in Sherwin Williams "shark-bite" or something like that. The sealer is clear, impervious to gas and oil. Oil, etc. cleans off the surface with soap and water. It seals the pores and stops any dusting.

If I didn't use the sealer, I would have used epoxy. NOT "paint". The epoxy is similar to paint, it's a 2 part mix and can be colored. If you go that route, look for one that has a very high % of solids. To clean the concrete, I've used a high concentration of citrus cleaner that was made for concrete, scrubbed it in, flushes with water and used a wet dry vac to suck up as much as I could. Put a fan on it and painted the floor the next day. *shark-bite* will work in the epoxy too.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).